CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

I know, right....

It's been such a long time since I have posted something, I am beginning to feel like quite the slacker... It's not as convenient to blog without having an office job... with a lot of down time :)

So for those of you who are reading this, I'm sure in shock over an actual posting... but, I thought I would just catch you up on some of the things that I am doing, and things that I am excited for.

First off staying busy, busy, busy... if you cant find me at Taylor Andrews, be sure to check the Wingers in Fort Union ;) between the two places you are bound to find me. I graduated from Freshman, and am currently a junior at hair school now. Which means I am now on the floor, So if any of you need your hair done, come on in :) I would love to see you!

I am super excited for a lot of things right now.... first and for most, my niece!!!! I cannot wait for that child to get here... Her blanket is in the process of being made. I will have to post pictures when I get it back, might I mention it's pretty much to die for. :)

There is also two of my very good girlfriends that are prego, Shayla and Jessica... I also cant wait to see what their cute children look like...

Fall... I love the fall, just until the snow comes that is... I hate the dang snow, I cant believe it is almost that time again. ugh.

Halloween... I love Halloween, it is one of my favorite holidays if not my favorite... The makeup and costumes, whats not to love about that.... any ideas on what I should be this year? If so, let me know.

Haunted Houses... I will be squeezing some of these in, last year I only made it to one... I was pretty bummed about that. So this year I want to go to at least three if possible.

The U of U football games... I don't know why I love these so much, I hardly ever get to go.. but when I do, I love it!

One of my best friends is coming home from SUU for the weekend, I cant wait to see her... it has been way too long. It is a much needed visit.

I know this was quite the lame post, but hey its better than nothing right? Hopefully I can make time again soon to post some more.

7 comments:

Sierra Smith said...

Paige finally something new!! I have missed you so much. Post some pictures!! I can't wait for Sophie either!! I can't believe how fast she will be here. I love you so much Paige. I'll see you next Sunday!

Sydney and Griffin said...

I love you sees! Fun post.... As you know I am excited for all of those things too! Especially the babe! It will be so dang fun! I love you and miss you!

Pew Family said...

It's about time Paigey! I'm glad to hear everything is going so good for you. I'm excited to see you next Sunday! Love ya!

The Terrys said...

Paigey i changed my URL name it's now
mikeandmekenzi.blogspot

hutchingsheadquarters said...

long time no blogging.... so i wonder when you will even read this comment.... hopefully soon!! i loved this post, it wasn't lame at all! i had fun seeing you at wingers, although, the service wasn't that great! he he (jk). so you said that you graduated from freshmas (CONGRATS) and now you're a junior... did you skip sophmore, or graduate from that too?? you go girl! speaking of hair cuts, can you give little crew a cut? he is way over due! maybe this sunday or some thing, i could bring him over. let me know! i love this season ,TOO, for fall, halloween, and football! and i can't wait for sophie, she got so many cute things at the shower.. way fun! enjoy all your exciting events!! love ya

Kimberly Smart said...

Hi my cute little Paige! I had so much fun with you and your sis at the salon yesterday! (and lunch with Griff as well)! Just wanted to tell you how proud I am of you and all of your hard work with school and working! You're going to be great in this industry and I know you'll go far!!! Aunt Wendy from Florida talked me into creating a blog so we could keep in touch and see pics of the families and stuff so you'll have to check mine out. I'm sure I'll need a little help with it! (I am going to be a grandma ya know! LOL) it's smarty-pants33.blogspot.com

Wendy has a pretty cool website for her tv show with her fitness and pilates,etc. I'll have to forward that to you as well.
I finally got to feel Sophie kick.( she usually saves that for night time, but she gave me a good one the other day!)
SO EXCITING!!!! Cannot wait for that little one to get here! It is going to be amazing!!! You will be surrounded by cute babies!!

well... I love and miss seeing you as much as I used to, but I am very proud of you! Love ya, MOM

erika said...

Paige! I stumbled across Syd's blog last night, and so inevitably, I found you too! It looks like everything is going great for you--and you look gorgeous as ever. Hopefully, I'll be seeing you soon--maybe Thanksgiving or Christmas??