CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Auntie Knows Best...

Ever since Sydney found out she was pregnant, I have been telling everyone it was a girl... Yesterday she went in for the ultrasound and guess who was right.... ME! It's a baby girl and everyone couldn't be happier. Congratulations Syd and Griff! I cant wait to spoil the crap out of her, she will probably be the prettiest baby ever!

Here are a couple of my favorite pics of the ultrasounds... Syd has all of them up on her blog!


4 comments:

Pew Family said...

Yea Paige! I'm so excited for her and griff! They're going to make wonderful parents, and you are going to make a fabulous auntie! I have no doubt she'll be one stylin' baby!

Sydney and Griffin said...

Wasn't that the best day ever! Good job sees... you called it. I am so excited for her to come now! I wish it was sooner.

Sydney and Griffin said...

If that wasn't my baby up there I'd probably be saying new post biotch,

Thanks.

Oh and thanks for quitting and leaving me in this dump. Real cool sees.

hutchingsheadquarters said...

i thinks its about that time to update your blog!!! what....no computers at hair school????