CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight... The movie!



So.... My Mom, Sydney, Jade, Sierra and I all went to Twilight last night. I wasn't sure what to expect, since the books are so amazing! I was hoping it wouldnt ruin it for me, but I loved it! I want to go again... At first I didnt really care for the "Edward" that they picked... but now, I couldnt be happier with their selection, He is quite dreamy... and yes I am like every other girl in the U.S. I love him! I cant wait for New Moon... So if you havent gone to see Twilight..GO!

Thanks girls for such a fun night, We will have to do that again soon! Love you girls.

7 comments:

Kimberly Smart said...

Hey Little Paige!!! In love with Edward eh? Ya it was a pretty darn good movie!!! Guess we need to go again! I really liked it too! It was so much fun hanging out with all of you! We should make a habbit of that (and next time we have to take Shawna) She'll love it! I love ya tons sweetie! Mom

The Beals said...

How stinkin fun my love!!!

Sierra Smith said...

It was so amazing. We should all go see it again together!!! I'm serious!!

Kimberly Smart said...

Hey Sweetie...just a quick note to tell you what a great job you did at the salon today!! I was very proud! you are learning very quickly!!( I knew you would) :) Can't wait to spend the weekend with the family up at the Cabin! Love ya Paige!!! MOM

a.t.a said...

I must gO! I'm still stuck on book numero unO!

Sydney and Griffin said...

Hey sees! I guess I could check your blog every now and again :)

I did have soooo much fun with the girls at this movie. It's okay to LOVE Edward now after not so much at the first. I jumped on board too as you know :)

Jon and Elva Shepard said...

paige.. Hey hun just wanted to thank u for being my model for our photo shoot. You looked amazing. Love ya! -Elv