CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

MeMoriaL DaY~ThanKsgiVing PoiNt

As you all know the weather wasn't too great on Memorial Day... Harminee and I were going to a concert that day and had realized that the concert that we were going to was OUTSIDE at Thanksgiving Point, luckily it wasnt pouring rain when we got there... just chilly! I am not sure that I will ever go to a concert at Thanksgiving point again, We had to wait in line for about 45 minutes, not to mention that we cut in line... so if we hadnt done that we probably would have been in line for 2 hours! It was ridiculous! All in all, it was a great show... Sadly we missed Rogue Wave cause we were waiting in line :( I would have to say Tegan and Sara stole the show, they did an amazing job! Death Cab for Cutie was there also.. they did a pretty good job, but me and Harminee decided to leave early to grab some food(we spent all of our cash on band shirts.. who would have guessed)so we made a little trip to Noodle's & Company for some Mac' and cheese!


Nummy!


Harminee and I infront of the really tall guy, that was originally infront of us. I asked him to let us go ahead due to us not being able to see anything but his back!We also took some really creepy picture, unfortunately I am not able to post those, they are on Harminee's camera and phone!


Trully are amazing live... hopefully they come back to Utah soon!

2 comments:

Kaesy said...

Harminee was bummed it was raining and I told her it makes for way better memories. And, why is there always some random tall guy at concerts? That happened to me at The Format concert in L.A. I have a picture next to him too! Do you think they KNOW everyone is taking their picture? Funny.

Sydney and Griffin said...

I am so happy that you two got to enjoy the fabulousNESS of Tegan and Sara. Too bad about the rain, but hey, you did get to go to a CONCERT... so it's all good.

You two are CREEPS. We don't need the pics for proof! :)