CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

JuSt AnotHer ManIc ThursDay!

For those of you who know me well, you know that I get very impatient with rude/obnoxious people.

It seems I started my day off all wrong, first off not eating breakfast(it can be really scary when I miss a meal), second coming to work... Blah! let me just tell you, my days are seeming longer and longer. I think I have looked at people.com and usmagazine.com more today then I can count! Lets just say, surfing the web only entertains you for so long. Then to top it off, there is a lady at my work that I just cant stand (not mentioning any names) So I've decided you can only bite your tongue for so long... and I have a feeling that is shortly coming to an end! I finally get to go home at 5:00 pm, after 8 long hours(which has felt like a lifetime, other than the shopping for baby clothes!). This is something I am very much looking forward to. Hopefully I have a less irritable day tomorrow, I am very much looking forward to the WEEKEND!!!!! So now that you have heard my pity story... I hope everyone that reads this has a great Friday, and a Great Weekend!

3 comments:

The Terrys said...

Paigey! i hope by leaving you a comment you can add me as a friend? yes. and tonight was fun with the girls!! and p.s i'm still upset that i don't get to be an extra tomorrow :(

Sydney and Griffin said...

Oh sees! I know exactly what you mean! That day was the PITTS! Other than the small amount of time we got to spend slacking off at work shopping. Location is key. :)

Love you... No comments today so far, so I guess you'll have to keep biting your tongue a little longer.. :)

Paige said...

Syd-

Luckilly I havent seen the dumb broad! It would be hard for me to hold back ;) Thankfully she isnt on my floor :) Sucks to be you!