CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

FrIdaY niGht~GaMe SiX!

Friday night I went out with my girlfriends for our monthly "girls night" it was so much fun as always...we missed Alaina, Abbie, and Stacee! This time we went to Wingers and slightly faked a birthday so we could get free PIE! It was Delicious! I just LOVE my girls!




After dinner we went to Shay's cute new house to watch the Jazz play. After Game 4 I really thought we had a chance at winning the series to the Lakers... boy did I guess wrong. I was so disappointed that we lost by only three points on Friday, we had two chances for a three pointer at the end of the game, but failed to pull through. Where is John Stockton when you need him. If I hadn't been with my girlfriends that night, I am sure I would have been in a bad mood all night after that game... so thankfully I was with them. I still love you D-Will... if it wasn't for you, we probably wouldnt have won any games. Better Luck next season!



Sincerely,
Your biggest Fan!

4 comments:

The Beals said...

I love you!

Sydney and Griffin said...

I seriously love Deron too! How sad that it is over...

I don't think Griff could've physically or mentally handled anymore games though...so it's probably for the best... You're almost as bad as him. :)

I love your new hair! You look so glamorous!

Paige said...

I know I love him too! He better get a big raise after this season! I am so sad it's over... Dad keeps watching the games, and it makes me even more sad watching the dumb Lakers and Spurs!!

Yeah I dont think he could have handled much more, I was very well aware of this after the throwing of the drumstick... as he would say, I gently dropped it duh you two!!! Ha Ha... Yes I would agree that I love the Jazz as much as him, but I dont know that I get as angry as him lol!

Thanks sees... I'm still not used to it, so that is good to hear.

Love ya!

The Terrys said...

This was a fun night!! Except for the jazz losing! ah so sad!