CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Picture Fun!

Thanks to Tiffany, I have a fun picture tag..How it works: Just google image search your answers to each question, and pick a fun image to post! I tag.. Sydney, Ashlie, and Kenzi (if she would get blogging already!)



1. Favorite Food:





2.Favorite Color:






3. Where I Live:





4. Name of a Past Pet:





5. Place I'd Like To Visit:





6. Favorite Place to Be:





7.School Major:





8. Favorite Holiday:





















9. Age I'll Be On My Next Birthday:






10. My Middle Name:






11. Bad Habit:

4 comments:

Sydney and Griffin said...

Based on all this information that I already knew I say it is way past due to get your favorite food, and coincidentally one of mine and eat it together in the place we both like to be most, our beds!! Yay! That sounds like a good time. I loved the Venice picture! Fun post lil sees.

Sydney and Griffin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Paige said...

Yes sees that sounds like a great idea... Maybe when Griff goes to Mexico??? Cant wait!!!!

a.t.a said...

Hey paige! Can I get your email, we want to invite you to our blog? magaleifamily@hotmail.com