CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

How fast are you????

Okay so I found this website that times you while you type, and at the end tells you how many words you spelled wrong. So I am pretty much addicted... while I sit in my boring cube at work this is all I seem to want to do. The highest I have gotten so far is 69 wpm, but it keeps dropping down lower and lower the more frusterated I get... So I am trying to beat 69... Its alot of fun if your bored. Try it out if you want and let me know how you do!

69 words

Speed test

4 comments:

Sydney and Griffin said...

I am the worst typer. Seriously. I have been trying to get anywhere near your score, and the best I have gotten all freakin' day is 52. Yeah, pretty terrible I'd say. I want Griff to try. It'd probably be way funny with his chicken-pecking typing skills.

Paige said...

Yeah he will probably get a whopping 18wpm or something. You should have him do it for sure, it will be hilarious! No worries I have been trying to beat 69 all freakin day.. eh no luck!!!

Kaesy said...

Do you girls not have JOBS! Hello? What do they make you do at the Bureau of Land Management? NOTHING? I want to work with you!

Paige said...

Kaes-

We pretty mcuh sit in a cube all day... we have work sometimes, the rest of the time we just surf the web... and make cool blogs. What can I say its a pretty laid back job. Send in a resume I work in Human Resources maybe I can hook ya up.